Friday, February 8, 2013

The Beginning 8th Feb 2013




Assalamualaikum,

Hello everyone. This is my new Blog. New Blog? Yes! Actually I have a blog with my own domain and hosting rosejohari.com and I'd start blogging since 2010. I really don't know what happend with my old blog and I believed someone who we called them as a Hackers and the spammers always spam my blog with their comments even though my blog is already protected! By the way, for me the past is past and the future here
we comes...hihii...
 
Mak amboi, speaking london gitu hehehe. Saje je mak nak speaking london gitu sebabnya adalah kita kan kenalah pelajari dan praktikan lebih daripada satu language sebab dunia sekarang yang penting ialah english. Biarlah orang lain nak katakan english kita broken ke, kita berlagak ke lantak dioranglah. Kadang-kadang dalam hidup ni kita tak boleh sangatlah dengar mulut-mulut atau cakap orang lain ni. Betul tak kawang-kawang? Hehehe.. ok, see ya in my next post...muahhhxxx..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...